Sunday, November 20, 2016

I came back here. I didn't want to because I figured maybe I should start over on a different blogging site that would make everything feel new, like one of those strange fresh start times. It just didn't seem to work out that way. I keep meaning to write something that I think will be this very impactful and thoughtful post of where I have been lately with life and all the things I think about. However, every time I just cannot collect my thoughts to write about them.
On my drives to work I may have so many ideas or things that I think I can pursue. I think, "Well, after work I will have time to focus on this," but it just doesn't happen. Even now, while I write this, I don't feel like this is a very meaningful post. It's not about a certain topic...it's just me coming back to something I quit doing a while ago.

I renamed this blog from Coinciding with the Inevitable to In the Meantime because not only did I want something different, but I personally feel like we are all often in that "in the meantime phase of life." There's always something else we can work towards, but I do believe that it's in the weird unknown space of the meantime where meaningful and important things happen. I currently feel like I'm in this kind of time and I think it's worth writing about. Although this time may seem menial, it's the small moments or conversations that go much further and have an actual impact on ourselves or those around us. 


Anyway, I could really write forever about everything and it wouldn't make sense together, but I'm going to stop...until the next time I write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment