Wednesday, June 20, 2012

And My Thoughts Wander Again...






Today I had this thought. I thought, "What if I am where I am supposed to be? I mean, I always think that there is more somewhere other than where I am now. So, why am I here? Why am I not there?"

I always feel like there is more that I could be doing, or at least something else that I SHOULD be doing. Yet, I had another thought....

"I am probably where I am for a reason. OR maybe there isn't a specific reason I am here."

So, now I am thinking some other thoughts...

I am home, where I've grown up. Away from Anderson...which I also call home. 
God is here. 
God is also there. 

I could be in England...and amazingly enough, God would still be the same. He would still be with me.

There is freedom and reassurance in knowing that I don't actually have to be physically present in a certain place in order for me to really see God or know he's there.

It's not really a matter of where I am. 

It's a matter of taking the time to listen to God...regardless of what city, state, or country I'm in.

God will speak...I just need to stop screening his words. I need to stop over thinking what he says. I need to let my faith be my understanding. 

I need that to be enough. 



No comments:

Post a Comment